Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Results 71 to 76 of 76

Thread: Magic Mart to move

  1. #71
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I wont buy from T & B the same way I wouldn't buy from a store that put signs up everywhere worshiping the devil.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #72
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    I don't agree with Wal-Mart's corporate greed, but I still buy from them some. I may not buy a company's philosophy, I'm just looking for deals!

  3. #73
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Tops and bottoms has Matterhorn boots with something like originally 300 and some dollars on sale for 250. Hell I bought the same boots from the mine supply store in glamorgan for 215.
    GO VOLS

  4. #74
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tops and bottoms has Matterhorn boots with something like originally 300 and some dollars on sale for 250. Hell I bought the same boots from the mine supply store in glamorgan for 215. </div></div>

    But they do have some great sales at times.

  5. #75
    Inactive Member cvcgrad's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2005
    Posts
    2,022
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    Tops and Bottoms has probably the best selection of athletic shoes in county.
    [URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]

  6. #76
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Magic Mart to move

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cvcgrad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tops and Bottoms has probably the best selection of athletic shoes in county.

    </div></div>
    Unless you have an atypical shoe size then forget it.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •